HomeAbout MeBoutiquePortfolioProjects

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hope you all are having a Happy St. Patrick's Day!  It's a beautiful Spring Day here in the Dallas area.


I spent the day painting furniture: painted a thrift store baker's rack and a small occasional table for the living room.  I love spray paint, don't you?!  This one is from Rustoleum and it is awesome: it's like two coats in one spray!  I painted both pieces mat black.  I then stenciled a French design on the small round table and hand painted the edges that bled to make everything sharper.  Will have to distress and wax and buff tomorrow when everything is nice and dry and will share the result in a future post.


This is my first post EVER and after thinking about blogging for about a year and a half, I am taking the plunge!  Here are photos of my St. Patty's Day mantle.

My hubby's name is Patrick and he is of Irish decent so I always want to do something special for St. Patrick's Day.  Made a steak and Guinness pie for dinner tonight.  What's your favorite St. Patty's Day treat?

No comments:

Post a Comment