HomeAbout MeBoutiquePortfolioProjects

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Happy Bastille day!!

Today is the French national holiday and the start of "grandes vacances"
 for many French people - the mass exodus to the beaches for some much needed sun and fun!
Hope you all are having a nice summer.  I have been so busy with projects I have neglected my budding blog.  This is a new start.  I will share my projects and hopefully some will be interesting to you!

I am currently working on painting my kitchen cabinets  I cannot wait to share the results!  It will be another few weekends until I am finished so I will share other projects in the meantime.

To celebrate the French holiday I might make some strawberry blueberry tarts!  That's when I stop and take a break from painting!

Bon 14 juillet to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment